Shrink Tunnel for Labels
Bad packages are caused by poor or uneven heat transfer to the shrink film. Sunshine Shrink Tunnels overcomes this to create good packages with convection heating by providing
- Minimal temperature fluctuations as the heating elements turn on and off.
- Consistent, gentle airflow around the product.
- Consistent airflow from the front to the back of the tunnel.
- Uniform heat transfer to 100% of the film.
Sunshine shrink tunnels are reliable. The key reasons are
- Low air velocity and low operating temperatures place low demand on heating elements.
- High quality heating elements with long service lives.
- No vents to clog from sucking up film scraps and empty film bags.
- Adjustable Tunnel Temperature Controller.
- Adjustable Conveyor Speed
Silicon Roller / Silicon Belt / Teflon Mesh Belt / Stainless Steel Wire Belt / SS slat Type conveyor System
- Adjustable tension setting for conveyor.
- AC Geared Motor with VFD for Conveyor
- Variable speed of conveyor to suit the production rate and for better finish of the product.
- Tunnels are available in different sizes